The stripe pattern on the back combined with a glossy finish on the sides gave this phone a distinctive look. In addition to that, the camera bump that holds the quad-camera setup looks striking and compliments the design.
Not many people are aware of Poco’s existence in the market and it will be difficult for you to show off and impress others with your phone. That pride of buying an iPhone or Galaxy device will be missing.
- The dynamic adjustment to the requirements (you need full power for games, a low frequency is also sufficient when looking at photos) keeps the energy requirement stock ROM in check.
- SuperSteady mode on the main camera works well but videos are cropped in the center and max resolution is only 1080p.
- Due to its dynamic refresh rate 8t consume less power compared to other high refresh rate displays.
- The software doesn’t quite connect in this format – we’ve had notification problems which irk – while the sheer physical size and weight mean other devices may hold added appeal.
- I loved the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC when reviewing it, the Poco X3 Pro simply ups the power while retaining almost all of the same DNA.
Below, we have described the best custom ROM for Poco X3 Pro. So, you can download one of these ROM and install it on your smartphone.
When we compare the batteries, our winner is the POCO X4 Pro, which has much better fast charging support. There’s nothing worse than running out of battery right when you need your device. As a solution to this problem, brands have developed new fast charging technologies and increased the power efficiency of devices at the same time. With new fast charging technologies, your device charges quickly and you can continue your use from where you left off. When you have a high-performance device, you can have a much better gaming experience, and it is unlikely that you will encounter problems such as lag during interface transitions. Snapdragon, MediaTek and other manufacturers have designed a number of chipsets.